1. Shankar Nursing & Paramedical Institute Kushmi, Gorakhpur is registered under society registration act which is subject to various provision of Indian Nursing Council (INC) Govt. of India & state medical faculty govt. of U.P. If the student has to discontinue her education the institute will not be liable for any damages.
2. Please do not send the original certificate along with the application form these should be produce at the time of interview.
3. Incomplete application and application received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
4. Student are bound by the rules & regulation made by school time to time.
5. The principal reserves the right to take any disciplinary action against any student found indulging in indiscipline from warning to expulsion from the school.
6. The decision of the chairman of committee principal shall be final in the matter of the interpretation of the various clauses mentioned in the prospectus.
7. All the syllabus for the nursing diploma are decided by the U.P. state medical faculty Govt. of U.P. Lucknow and Indian Nursing Council a Govt. of India. New Delhi.
8. Student must be regular and punctual in attending theory and practical classes as well as all tests 80% attendance in these and 100% in clinical experience is must forward the examination from for the final examination. Student not fulfilling this requirement will be debarred from appearing in the examination.
9. Damages/loss of the property of institution, hostel and hospital (equipments, Instrument, books, furniture’s etc.) will be assessed by the principal and change will be deposited by the students.
10. Parents/Guardians (Local if any) of the student must give in writing with the attested photography of visitors to visit in the hostel premises.