Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery
Diploma in Homeopathic Pharmacy (D.H.P)
The Course is Recognized By Indian Nursing Council, Govt. of india, New Delhi and Affiliated To : U.P. State Medical Faculty. Govt. of U.P. Lucknow.
Admission Terms and Conditions
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought
- The maximum age for admission shall be 35 year
- The minimum sducatial requirements shall be the passing of 12 years of schooling (10 + 2 year course) recogcized by CBSE/ICSE/SSSCE/HSCE or a recognized equivalent examination.
General Nursing And Midwifery
|The Course is Recognized By Indian Nursing Council, Govt. of india, New Delhi and Affiliated To : U.P. State Medical Faculty. Govt. of U.P. Lucknow.
Admission Terms and ConditionsMinimum education eligbility criteria for admission to GNM
- 10+2 with 40% marks from any recognized board. However Science is perferable
- Candidates are also eligible from state Open School recognized by state Goverment and National Institute of Open School NIOS recognized by Central Goverment.
- Registered ANM
- 10+2 vocational ANM course fromcourse from the school recognized by indian Nursing council
- 10+2 Health care Sciece- Vocational stream from a recognized CBSE board/State/Center.